[lttng-dev] Lttng-ust +Openwrt compiling error

Harshith Ramesh harshithramesh at outlook.com
Mon Sep 21 09:58:26 EDT 2015

Hi All

I am facing weird compilation error while trying to build "lttng-ust" package with kernel image.

I am using Openwrt 2.4.2011. I followed the below links to solve initial issues :

http://lists.lttng.org/pipermail/lttng-dev/2013-September/021472.html

 I also tried using the patch given in below link:

http://lists.lttng.org/pipermail/lttng-dev/2013-September/021474.html

After doing the recommended changes in getcpu.h ( at ./build_dir/..../lttng-ust-2.1.0/getcpu.h ) [ Attachment : changes in "getcpu.h"] .

The error I am getting is attached as "lttng_compile_error.png".

Please help me resolve this issue I am building kernel with lttng-ust and lttng-tools package.

Best Regards
Harshith Ramesh