[lttng-dev] C++ Dynamic library undefined reference to `tracepoint_dlopen'

Farhan Shariff farhan.shariff at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 13 08:52:06 EST 2015

Dear all,
When I try to link dynamic library I get tracepoint_dlopen' undefined ref :what is a workaround for this
[root at localhost TEST]# g++ -Wall -shared -fPIC -I. -o mylib.so hello-tp.cpp -L/usr/local/lib/ -llttng-ust -ldl[root at localhost TEST]# g++ -Wall -shared -fPIC -I. -L/usr/local/lib/ -o mainlib.so hello.cpp -ldl[root at localhost TEST]# g++ -o hello mainlib.so mylib.so -llttng-ust -ldlmainlib.so: undefined reference to `tracepoint_dlopen'collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status

Best Regards
Farhan