[lttng-dev] Error while enabling multiple channel for same session

Jérémie Galarneau jeremie.galarneau at efficios.com
Tue May 5 19:13:37 EDT 2015

Hi Shirish,

Interesting issue. It seems that the session daemon crashed at some point
during the execution script. Can you launch the session daemon manually in
verbose mode and provide the output along with the version of LTTng being
used?

Use:
$ lttng-sessiond -vvv

Also, can you check if a core dump is being generated?

Regards,
Jérémie

Jérémie Galarneau