[lttng-dev] LTTng 2.6.0: Corrupt metadata?

Neil Bryan Neil.Bryan at ttp.com
Thu Mar 5 11:56:53 EST 2015

Thanks for the update Jérémie.

When something is not working and you are looking for an explanation, blobs of binary in a mostly text file ring alarm bells.
I’m impressed that the parser for the metadata can deal with this. It is very helpful to have a reference like this on the mailing list for future devs looking for answers.

Thanks to you all.