[lttng-dev] LTTng event loglevel

Jeffrey Chen cpthk at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 22 18:03:44 EDT 2015

Thanks for your answer.

I tried to use the TRACEPOINT_LOGLEVEL macro, but I was not able to make it working. I have my macro immediately follow my TRACE_EVENT macro "TRACEPOINT_LOGLEVEL(hello_world,my_first_tracepoint,TRACE_WARNING)"

I enabled the event with the --loglevel TRACE_WARNING parameter. When I run my code, and I do `lttng list --userspace`, I still get "hello_world:my_first_tracepoint (loglevel: TRACE_DEBUG_LINE (13)) (type: tracepoint)"

It looks like my code does not set the loglevel correctly, so it is still using the default loglevel. Am I doing anything wrong? Thanks.