[lttng-dev] GSOC 2015: Student Introduction

Jonathan Rajotte Julien Jonathan.rajotte-julien at efficios.com
Wed Feb 25 13:06:31 EST 2015

Hi Hitesh,

Welcome to the lttng community.

Glad to see you have interest in instrumenting userspace application
specially PostgreSQL.
Could you brief us a little more about what work you do or plan to on
PostgreSQL for your post grad project ?

I encourage you to come talk to us and stay around on IRC [1].
Most of the lttng core team is in UTC -5 but some of us stay up late :).

[1]:http://lttng.org/community/#where
Cheers !

On 15-02-25 12:39 PM, hitesh ramani wrote:
> Hello,
>
> My name is Hitesh Ramani, and I'm pursuing my Master's in Technology
> from Hyderabad Central University, Hyderabad, India. I've gone through
> the Projects page at and the Project that caught my attention
> particularly was Userspace application instrumentation and analyses.
>
> I, as my Post Graduation project, am currently working on Postgres,
> which is a C based ORDBMS, trying to extend it's functionalities. I
> also have a 2.5 year working experience with Python.
>
> Please guide me more on the the project.
>
> Thank You.
> Hitesh Ramani

Jonathan R. Julien
Efficios