[lttng-dev] Path for core dump

Umut Tezduyar Lindskog umut at tezduyar.com
Thu Feb 19 02:49:56 EST 2015

Hi Venkata,

Coredumps are passed to the program that is specified with
/proc/sys/kernel/core_pattern. Depending on what program is defined,
you should retrieve the dump from there.

For example, if you had systemd, coredumps are passed to
systemd-coredump program and they can be viewed/retrieved with
coredumpctl.

Umut