[lttng-dev] performance improvement, stop channel tracing, etc

John Smith whalajam at gmail.com
Fri Dec 11 18:13:08 EST 2015

Forgot few more:

5) CPU and hostname are by default part of the channel context, is it any
way to remove them from the output? there are options to add context but
how do we remove the ones the are there by default?

6) "lttng view": we need to look at session files that have been moved from
its initial location (that was at trace capture time), is it a way to
achieve that?
Also, we'd like to "view" traces per channel based and not the whole
session, is it a way to do so?

thanks, John