[lttng-dev] Runtime declare tracepoint events

Julien Desfossez jdesfossez at efficios.com
Tue Aug 4 12:51:20 EDT 2015

Hi,

Just to make sure we are talking about the same thing, do you mean that
you don't know at compile time where the instrumentation sites are in
the code (not supported in LTTng for now), or that you don't know which
one you want to enable (record). If it is the latter case, LTTng
supports enabling/disabling events at runtime (see the "lttng
enable-event" command).

Julien