[lttng-dev] Debian 3.16.7-ckt9-2 issue with lttng-modules kmem probe

Jon Bernard jbernard at debian.org
Mon Apr 27 10:35:32 EDT 2015

* Jon Bernard <jbernard at debian.org> wrote:
> * Mathieu Desnoyers <mathieu.desnoyers at efficios.com> wrote:

Right, so I'll take a look at making a package update to resolve the
issue and get that into the stable archive so that lttng is again
working in the new release.

Sorry about this, it didn't occur to me that an API change would happen
and so I didn't continue testing 3.16 updates.  I'll get this sorted.

--
Jon