[lttng-dev] Crash on 3.19.3 kernel

Sébastien Lorrain sebastien.lorrain01 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 14:26:44 EDT 2015

Hello LTTng folks,

I'am using Archlinux with stock 3.19.3 kernel and I'am experiencing a
crash with the latest and greatest lttng.
I compiled lttng-tools without UST support.

$uname -a
Linux redwind 3.19.3-3-ARCH #1 SMP PREEMPT Wed Apr 8 14:10:00 CEST 2015
x86_64 GNU/Linux

Here's the compile log of lttng-modules :
http://paste.ubuntu.com/10834007/

I noticed I'am missing  CONFIG_KALLSYMS_ALL, but I don't know if it is
really relevant as lttng-modules 2.6 was running fine without it.

Here's the syslog/journal after a crash (on a test VM)
http://paste.ubuntu.com/10833873/

Any help in debugging that would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!
Lrouge/
Sebastien Lorrain.