[lttng-dev] How to analysis a huge trace-collected data efficiently

zhenyu.ren zhenyu.ren at aliyun.com
Wed Sep 10 21:38:07 EDT 2014

Hi,   It's well known that tracing can produce huge data easily.So if we keep tracing on a production system for a while(hour/day/week)  ,we may get  a huge CTF file. It's very inefficient to analysis a huge CTF file ,especially the interested events are in some narrow time window.Is there any way to change the situation?Can we split a huge ctf file into several small ctf file? Or can lttng produce a list of small time-sequence  ctf filles just like some loggers do?Thankszhenyu.ren