[lttng-dev] lttngtop dependencies

Julien Desfossez jdesfossez at efficios.com
Tue Oct 21 14:09:34 EDT 2014

Thanks for the feedback.
The include of lttng.h was an old requirement, I removed it.
The include of lttngtop-helper is only necessary when compiling the
highly experimental mmap live feature (that I should probably remove).

So only the lttng runtime binaries are required for the local live
tracing, I updated the README to clarify that.

Thanks,

Julien