[lttng-dev] [RELEASE] LTTng-Tools 2.6.0-rc1 - Gaia

Bernd Hufmann bernd.hufmann at ericsson.com
Mon Oct 20 14:44:21 EDT 2014

Hello

I just tried to configure the metadata channel for UST. After that I get
an error when listing the session.
Could someone please verify this? See below for the commands I used and
the error message.

Many thanks in advance!

Best Regards
Bernd

 > lttng create
Session auto-20141020-141307 created.
Traces will be written in /home/bernd/lttng-traces/auto-20141020-141307

 >lttng enable-channel --subbuf-size 8192 -u metadata
UST channel metadata enabled for session auto-20141020-141307
 >lttng list auto-20141020-141307
Tracing session auto-20141020-141307: [inactive]
     Trace path: /home/bernd/lttng-traces/auto-20141020-141307

=== Domain: UST global ===

Buffer type: per UID

Error: UST channel not found
Error: Command error