[lttng-dev] Announcing the new LTTng website

Christian Babeux christian.babeux at efficios.com
Sat Oct 11 18:39:25 EDT 2014

Hi everyone,

We have launched a new website for the LTTng project [1]. We have done
major improvements on the documentation side of the project. You can
now read the documentation at [2].

Contributing and improving the documentation is now very easy, just
follow the instructions on our Github repo [3].

A big thanks to Philippe Proulx who helped design the new website and
wrote most of the documentation.

Also, I would like to thank Daniel Thibault, from the DRDC, who wrote
an open guide that was mostly used to complete parts of the
"Understanding LTTng" chapter and for a few passages here and there.

Finally, if you encounter any issues using the new website, please let us know!

Thanks,

Christian

[1] - https://lttng.org
[2] - https://lttng.org/docs