[lttng-dev] [documentation] Drawing: LTTng trace session in relation to commandline options

Randy Wijnants dev at tty32.org
Wed May 28 07:46:35 EDT 2014

That's great to hear!

I was also about to suggest that, but unfortunately google docs doesn't
export SVGs very well. For example text is exported as paths and not as
text elements. Also some misalignment issues as you can see in the graphic.
If i have time left i will convert it manually to usable SVG file. Maybe
for now push it to the repo as it is?

Updated version:
http://tty32.org/Trace%20session.png
http://tty32.org/Trace%20session.svg

Greetings,
Randy Wijnants.
"The good part about UDP jokes is that i don't have to worry if you get it
or not"