[lttng-dev] Debian specific userspace RCU configure override

Ondřej Surý ondrej at sury.org
Fri May 23 19:10:50 EDT 2014

JFTR I did build the urcu and ltt-control on same machine and urcu build went ok, but ltt-control failed. So there might be something broken.

Although yes, more generally there could be a problem with difference between build machines, so --disable flag might be helpful.

O.
--
Ondřej Surý <ondrej at sury.org>
Knot DNS (https://www.knot-dns.cz/) – a high-performance DNS server