[lttng-dev] [lttng-tools] build failure on armel (debian)

Mathieu Desnoyers mathieu.desnoyers at efficios.com
Tue May 13 09:46:45 EDT 2014

----- Original Message -----

Perhaps the build itself has been changed to target ARMv6 ?

Starting with ARMv7, dmb should be there.

For ARMv6 support (and less), the Linux kernel provides
a vDSO page implementing __kuser_memory_barrier. If you
really need to build for ARMv6, this might be something
to look into.

I guess we'll need more information about your build
target.