[lttng-dev] eclipse stand-alone viewer (RCP) packaged as RPM

Tony Jones tonyj at suse.de
Thu May 1 18:29:29 EDT 2014

In case it's remotely useful to anyone else,  I beat my head against a wall for a while but was finally able to package the eclipse standalone viewer (http://lttng.org/eclipse) as an rpm using predefined tarballs rather than maven.  We needed a build that was understandable and most importantly, reproducible.  It's available at: https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/devel:tools:lttng/lttng-trace-viewer

I still need to fix it so that the "about" version displayed matches the rpm version rather than the "rolling" version that the eclipse guys use.

tony