[lttng-dev] Support for new arch 'ppc64le'

Mathieu Desnoyers mathieu.desnoyers at efficios.com
Tue Mar 11 15:28:29 EDT 2014

----- Original Message -----

Hi,

I see that the patch you propose adds both "powerpc64le" and "aarch64" entries. Why are there two of them ?

Moreover, it might be a bit aggressive to package the liburcu tarballs with an alpha version of libtool. When we
understand more about the need for one or two specific entries into the configure.ac of liburcu, then we can add
them, but until there is a stable version of libtool supporting those, you will probably have to create your own
tarballs from the userspace RCU git repository using "make dist" against your alpha libtool.

Thoughts ?