[lttng-dev] ask help for gsoc 2014

Zifei Tong soariez at gmail.com
Tue Mar 4 02:13:57 EST 2014

Hi Wei,

You can simply use the IRC webchat (www.oftc.net/WebChat/) to connect
to the #lttng channel.

If you want to use a local client, first make sure you can access
oftc's irc server (irc://irc.oftc.net:6667).
You can force use IPv4 if your IPv6 network is broken, try connect to
irc://irc4.oftc.net:6667.

Then choose a IRC client
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_Internet_Relay_Chat_clients)
and join the #lttng channel.