[lttng-dev] epoll_wait reboot kernel? [or --disable-epoll causes lttng-sessiond assert]

David OShea David.OShea at quantum.com
Mon Mar 3 19:50:59 EST 2014

Please see https://bugs.lttng.org/issues/747

Thanks!
David

The information contained in this transmission may be confidential. Any disclosure, copying, or further distribution of confidential information is not permitted unless such privilege is explicitly granted in writing by Quantum. Quantum reserves the right to have electronic communications, including email and attachments, sent across its networks filtered through anti virus and spam software programs and retain such messages in order to comply with applicable data security and retention requirements. Quantum is not responsible for the proper and complete transmission of the substance of this communication or for any delay in its receipt.