[lttng-dev] How to check is tracepoint is currently enabled (UST)

Dmitri Shubin sbn at tbricks.com
Fri Jun 27 06:32:51 EDT 2014

Daniel and Jonathan,

Thanks for your replies!

Sorry I wasn't clear enough -- I want to check it in my application to
avoid 'heavy' calculation of probe arguments when the probe is actually
disabled.
Please see this blog entry for description of dtrace feature in question --
http://dtrace.org/blogs/ahl/2006/05/08/user-land-tracing-gets-better-and-better/