[lttng-dev] Centos 6.5 support ?

Eduardo Silva edsiper at gmail.com
Fri Jun 6 17:06:26 EDT 2014

Hi Folks,

we just got a report from one user of Monkey Project where the
software have some missing dependencies in the system, e.g:

[root at centos65 monkey-1.5.0]# make
  CC    jemalloc [all]
  CC    src/monkey.o
In file included from ./include/mk_linuxtrace.h:67,
                 from monkey.c:29:
/usr/include/lttng/tracepoint-event.h:39:28: error:
TRACEPOINT_INCLUDE_FILE: No such file or directory
make[1]: *** [monkey.o] Error 1
make: *** [all] Error 2
[root at centos65 monkey-1.5.0]# rpm -qa |grep lttng
lttng-ust-devel-2.0.8-1.el6.x86_64
lttng-tools-devel-2.0.4-2.el6.x86_64
lttng-ust-2.0.8-1.el6.x86_64
lttng-tools-2.0.4-2.el6.x86_64

after test this in a VM i found all packages are installed, is there
anything extra required or are we missing something from the caller
(monkey server) ?

thanks for your help

--
Eduardo Silva