[lttng-dev] kvm_entry dynamic probes

Divya Vyas dvyas at mvista.com
Mon Jun 2 05:29:38 EDT 2014

Hi,

I am getting this error while adding dynamic probe to kvm_entry

Command to change state of events failed
Command failed! Command:  lttng enable-event entry -k  -s probes --function
kvm_entry
Return Value: 4
Error: Event entry: Enable kernel event failed (channel channel0, session
probes)
Warning: Some command(s) went wrong

while same I did for kvm_exit and it works . I am using lttng 2.3.1

I got these kind of errors earlier also like for skb_kfree I got same error
while when I  created new session and tries again it succeeds .  Please let
me know why I get these kind of error.