[lttng-dev] [GSOC] Interested in contributing to LTTng: Python tracing support

Christian Babeux christian.babeux at efficios.com
Wed Feb 26 13:49:39 EST 2014

Hi Yue,

Great to hear that you are interested in the Python tracing support!

The first step would be to take a look at the bug tracker [1] and see
if you can fix any typo or minor bug and submit a patch to the mailing
list. The contribution process is detailed in the guidelines [2] on
the idea page.

Thanks,

Christian

[1] - http://bugs.lttng.org/projects/lttng/issues?sort=priority%2Cid%3Adesc