[lttng-dev] [GSOC] Interested in contributing to LTTng: Python tracing support

Jonathan Rajotte jonathan.r.julien at gmail.com
Wed Feb 26 09:30:49 EST 2014

Hi Yue,
I'm quite new here too but anyway.. welcome to the LTTng community!!

If I remember correctly the python tracing support would be mentored by
Christian Babeux / Jérémie Galarneau. On of the best place to get in touch
with them, except the mailing list, would be on the irc channel:
irc://irc.oftc.net/lttng

Best local time( I assume you're in Beijing) for you to get answer would be
around 7:00 am to 12:01 pm ( 5:00pm - 11:00pm for the Eastern Time Zone).

The source code is here: http://git.lttng.org/ (but you probably already
know that).
Each of them have a README with all the informations you need to install
lttng ( i would suggest you to start with lttng-tools and work your way
down the dependencies)

Good night !

On Wed, Feb 26, 2014 at 4:26 AM, 刘跃 <liuyue0310 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
>     I am Yue Liu, second year graduate in Computer Science and
> Engineering. I'm interested in contributing to *Python tracing support*.
> I am Good in C/C++/Python and Unix Operating System. I also have good
> experience in Debugging/Reverse Engineering/Binary Hack.
>     Please let me know how should I proceed further.
>
>     Thank you!
>
> Yue Liu

Jonathan Rajotte Julien
Chargé de laboratoire, INF1995