[lttng-dev] Extract lttng trace from kernel coredump

Corey Minyard minyard at acm.org
Tue Feb 18 14:29:23 EST 2014

I have attached some gdb macros for dumping LTT buffers from a kernel
coredump.  I haven't done a lot of testing, though.

I do have one question.  I've been getting the metadata by taking a
snapshot right when the trace starts and saving that to stick into the
trace output from the coredump.  Is that the best way, or is there some
other way I can extract it?  There doesn't seem to be a metadata channel
running in snapshot mode.

Thanks,

-corey