[lttng-dev] great to read your presention

David_Ke at compal.com David_Ke at compal.com
Tue Feb 11 03:54:23 EST 2014

Hi Geneviève,

Cool~
Hope to see it soon.

Thanks,

David

-----Original Message-----
From: Geneviève Bastien [mailto:gbastien+lttng at versatic.net]
Sent: Monday, February 10, 2014 11:17 PM
To: Ke. David (TPE); alexmonthy at voxpopuli.im
Cc: lttng-dev at lists.lttng.org
Subject: Re: [lttng-dev] great to read your presention

Hi David,

As Alex said, the CPU usage is still a work in progress. The data is
available now, but we are working on a view to better show it. It should all
be available in master in the coming weeks.

As for the wait chain, you may be interested in the critical path analysis on
LTTng kernel traces. This feature will make it slowly into master, but in the
meantime, you can try it in our experimental version of the tracing RCP
available here:
http://secretaire.dorsal.polymtl.ca/~gbastien/TracingRCP/

You can get the critical path of a process by selecting it in the control
flow view (with the critical path view open).

Cheers,
Geneviève