[lttng-dev] Human read-writeable format for CTF traces

Mathieu Desnoyers mathieu.desnoyers at efficios.com
Mon Feb 3 12:16:45 EST 2014

----- Original Message -----

Michel's idea of going for Python seems even better to generate test suites.
It would allow importing and combining test "patterns" very easily, thus
allowing to create tests by construction without having to copy-paste huge
XML files.

I don't clearly see why having external dependencies on other tools
for a TMF CI test suite would be an issue. What would be the main arguments
for having all those tests stand-alone in TMF for the test-suite ?