[lttng-dev] Human read-writeable format for CTF traces

Mathieu Desnoyers mathieu.desnoyers at efficios.com
Mon Feb 3 11:19:50 EST 2014

----- Original Message -----

I very much like this idea. Indeed, with a CTF-to-Python-statements converter,
we can easily tweak the resulting python script to add events, modify events,
and even use loops and re-use functions. This would be extremely useful for
unit-testing the state system, and would allow re-use (import) of patterns
more easily than with XML descriptions.