[lttng-dev] User Space Events Not creating Logs

RGIAS MUG rajhindunews at gmail.com
Tue Aug 5 02:26:33 EDT 2014

Hi Jeremie,

                I didn't try the latest stable version. But i solved the
problem. In my kernel i am using busybox. So i don't have sudo related
things in my kernel..  I just created a group tracing..  In order to get
the user space trace, first i will start lttng-sessiond as a root user.
Then I will create a new connection via putty. then i can log into the user
mode who is having the root access. Then create a directory /home/user
using mkdir command. If we follow the lttng tracing commands hereafter,
then i could see the user space logs.

Thanks & Regards,
Rajivgandhi