[lttng-dev] [Babeltrace][RFC Patch][1/1] Add bt_ctf_get_decl_event_id() to obtain the event ID from the declaration

Amit Margalit AMITM at il.ibm.com
Tue Apr 8 09:02:37 EDT 2014

Hello all,

This patch adds an API to obtain the event ID given a bt_ctf_event_decl
pointer. This is useful after using bt_ctf_get_event_decl_list() to obtain
the list of events that exist in a trace that was just opened.

I have tried to make relevant additions to babeltrace.i.in in the Python
bindings, as best I could, but have not tested these because I am not
using the Python bindings anymore.

Amit Margalit
IBM XIV - Storage Reinvented
XIV-NAS Development Team