[lttng-dev] Getting function names with lttng-ust-cyg-profile.so

Mathieu Desnoyers mathieu.desnoyers at efficios.com
Mon Sep 9 19:44:09 EDT 2013

We might want to investigate doing a side-program that gathers the
executables on the system, and lookup the symbols from the ELF. We could
save those in a bin/ subdirectory of a CTF trace. All we need is
instrumentation of the dynamic linker, and to know the executable names
associated with PIDs. There is a UST feature request for dynamic linker
instrumentation.