[lttng-dev] Userspace RCU VS spin locks

Mathieu Desnoyers mathieu.desnoyers at efficios.com
Thu Oct 31 07:36:01 EDT 2013

----- Original Message -----

Hi Evgeniy,

You'll probably want to start by looking at my Linux Plumbers slides presenting rculfhash:

https://www.efficios.com/lpc2011-urcu

Also, Paul McKenney's slides of the Userspace RCU tutorial here present other numbers of a hash table example (including bucket-locks), AFAIK using his own statically sized hash table implementation (not rculfhash):

https://events.linuxfoundation.org/sites/events/files/slides/userspace-rcu-tutorial-linuxcon-2013.pdf