[lttng-dev] lttng-modules compatibility for 3.12 kernels

Mathieu Desnoyers mathieu.desnoyers at efficios.com
Mon Oct 28 08:22:19 EDT 2013

----- Original Message -----
> From: "Otavio Salvador" <otavio at ossystems.com.br>

Hi Otavio,

Thanks for the patches !

I merged patch 0001 as is (lttng-statedump-impl: Fix lttng_list_interrupts for empty implementation) into lttng-modules master, stable-2.3, stable-2.2.

For patch 0002, I reworked it so it now introduces a wrapper/irq.h header. This will help us not crumble under the weight of version tracking ifdefs in the long run. I'm pulling them into lttng-modules master branch. Please let me know if they work fine for you! I'm currently traveling without fast internet connectivity, so testing on 3.12 rc is not easy for me at the moment, hence the importance of your feedback.

Thanks!

Mathieu