[lttng-dev] LTTng packages in Debian sid out of sync

Jon Bernard jbernard at debian.org
Sun Oct 20 12:04:34 EDT 2013

* Mathieu Desnoyers <mathieu.desnoyers at efficios.com> wrote:
> [...]

No worries.  I'll add that future releases (like the upcoming 2.4) will
be prepared and tested all together prior to upload - to hopefully avoid
the previous situation/nightmare that I managed to get myself into.

There can still be a sizable amount of work for 2.3 to fully land into
testing, so that is my primary focus.  The freeze deadline is fast
approaching, so I will be keeping a close eye on things as they
progress.  As things settle I'll post status here.

Cheers,

--
Jon