[lttng-dev] LTTNG on Android ICS

Pierre-Luc St-Charles pierre-luc.st-charles at polymtl.ca
Tue May 28 09:27:40 EDT 2013

Good question: I don't suppose it's fully working right now, as we've
barely touched/tested it yet (we worked mostly locally or via Eclipse). It
should be amongst the next improvement batch though; could you provide the
commands you used to trigger that exact crash? I'll try to replicate it
later this week.