[lttng-dev] Announcing GSoC 2013 Accepted Students

Christian Babeux christian.babeux at efficios.com
Mon May 27 18:57:18 EDT 2013

Hi lttng-cyborgs,

We have had great applications for our first participation in Google
Summer of Code 2013!

The time for proposals evaluation has officially ended and Google
announced the GSoC 2013 participants [1].

For GSoC 2013 we will have the following projects/students/mentors:

Project: Babeltrace Pythonic Bindings + Lua Bindings (if time allows) [2]
Student: Xiaona Han (irc: sabrina)
Mentor: Jérémie Galarneau (irc: jgalar)

Project: Dynamic instrumentation support in UST [2]
Student: Zifei Tong (irc: zifeitong)
Mentor: Christian Babeux (irc: cbab)

Thanks to all the students who have applied,

The LTTng GSoC Team.

[1] - https://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/org/google/gsoc2013/lttng
[2] - http://bugs.lttng.org/projects/lttng/wiki/Google_Summer_of_Code_2013