[lttng-dev] LTTNG on Android ICS

Ionut D. ionut5001 at gmail.com
Fri May 24 06:44:27 EDT 2013

I managed to fix it. It was not finding `lttng-consumerd`, I fixed it by
configuring the package with the right path. But, about the kernel modules
the question is still pertinent. What options should I check in the kernel
configuration? I saw that in my case not all the lttng kernel modules have
been compiled.