[lttng-dev] newbie and kernel trace

Stéphane ANCELOT sancelot at free.fr
Tue May 21 05:54:42 EDT 2013

Hi,
I have read the Documentation/trace/tracepoints.txt file.

I modified my code to acknowledge it.

I am again unable to list my tracepoints using lttng list . (I also
tried lttng enable-channel before...).

So , only one step I have not made :
Is it mandatory to register the probe functions ???

Regards,
S.Ancelot