[lttng-dev] Using the additional Eclipse Kernel Trace Plugin Views (Control flow, Resources)

Aaron Spear aspear at vmware.com
Tue May 7 14:49:50 EDT 2013

Hi Andre,

You will probably also want to search the recent traffic on the linuxtools-dev email list as well.  (That is probably the more appropriate forum for questions related to the linuxtools LTTng plugins/Java code)

I recently posted a github link to some work in progress where I did went through the process that Alexandre described to create a completely data driven view to show state over time (though I didn't have the advantage of his explanation!).  I am using it to trace various things such as Java applications as well as state of virtual machines and such over time.  It is not perfect or complete, but it is headed in the right direction.

regards,
Aaron Spear