[lttng-dev] Issue faced in logging the traces

Mathieu Desnoyers mathieu.desnoyers at efficios.com
Mon May 6 23:18:18 EDT 2013

Hi Vivek,

When reporting an issue, please provide:

- lttng-sessiond verbose logs, debug logs,
- detailed command line usage,

in text-only format. Sorry, we're kind of busy, so don't expect us to
dig this information from attachments.

The best way to do this is to file a bug on bugs.lttng.org, so we can
track the issue.