[lttng-dev] Java code for CTF trace writing?

Philippe Proulx philippe.proulx at polymtl.ca
Mon May 6 11:26:12 EDT 2013

I don't think so, but usually you would have a trace for your Java events
and another one for OS events that are recorded simultaneously.

Then you simply open both with Babeltrace or your favorite trace viewer and
you should see interleaving events.

You might have problems with events timing synchronization though if you
plan to produce your own CTF trace.

Philippe Proulx