[lttng-dev] Patches to enable building on CentOS 5.x (glibc 2.5)

Mathieu Desnoyers mathieu.desnoyers at efficios.com
Mon Jul 8 08:40:31 EDT 2013

Hi David,

Yes, we could pull that as long as the patches are not intrusive.

We create "compat" wrappers for these things in the LTTng project. You
could create a include/compat/  and /compat  directories within
lttng-ust and put the files there.

Please see the babeltrace include/babeltrace/compat/*.h files as
examples. Similarly for lttng-tools src/common/compat/*.[ch].