[lttng-dev] Lttng Tools 2.2.0

Bernd Hufmann Bernd.Hufmann at ericsson.com
Tue Jul 2 10:08:30 EDT 2013

Hi David

I have a follow-up question for Simon's second questions:

Initially, when reading the release notes I had the impression that only
the switch-timer for periodic flush can be configured for the metadata
channel. Then I tried to configure the read-timer, num-subbuf and
subbuf-size for the metadata channel and it seemed to be successful.
Does that mean that it is possible to configure the metadata channel
like a "regular" channel and all the command-line parameter are supported?

In advance thank you very much.

Best Regards
Bernd