[lttng-dev] Issue faced in logging the traces

Vivek Kumar vivekkumar.p at gmail.com
Fri Feb 15 03:52:36 EST 2013

Hi,

I am trying to port LTTng to my arm based board.
For userspace tracing, I have been able to successfully port followings:
LTTng-tools,
LTT-ust Library
Userspace-rcu
libpopt

Now I can see that lttng-sessiond is running, and am able to create
sessions, enable-event and start and stop tracing.
But, I don't see traces be logged in the home directory (indeed nothing
happens, i.e, not even the creation of the base directory -> lttng-traces).
Am I missing anything because of that LTTng is failing to log traces?
Please help.

Regards, Vivek

--
Best, Vivek