[lttng-dev] lttng-ust works

Manikandan Govindaswamy magov at vestas.com
Fri Dec 13 03:09:50 EST 2013

I tried with Davids instruction and the logs are attached. Still the trace files are not generated for the easy-ust example.

I tried both --verboseconsumer and --consumerd64-path options for running the lttng-sessiond and the relevant logs are attached.

Please let me know if something is wrong that breaks creating the traces on root user.

Regards,
GMK