[lttng-dev] LTTng-TMF hack-a-thon, December 12

Geneviève Bastien gbastien+lttng at versatic.net
Mon Dec 2 13:57:56 EST 2013

Hello all,

We'll have a unofficial Hack-day on thursday December 12 at
Polytechnique in Montréal, for those interested.  We'll work on LTTng
and TMF features, get feedback on new features, most of which are
available in the experimental Tmf RCP, announced previously in october
(available at http://secretaire.dorsal.polymtl.ca/~gbastien/TracingRCP/
<http://secretaire.dorsal.polymtl.ca/%7Egbastien/TracingRCP/>). The idea
is, though there might be some preliminary work and suggestions, that
the actual course of the day will be decided on the spot, by the people
present.  We'll most probably divide the group in smaller workgroups to
work on specific topics.

If you want to join physically, it will take place at École
Polytechnique, pavillon Lassonde (http://goo.gl/maps/zrIh1) on December
12, from 9h30 in room L-4812.  Bring your laptop and let us know in
advance if you plan to come. If you wish to participate but cannot come
to Polytechnique, then let us know and we'll find a way to have you join
the conversation.

Whether or not you'll be present, you may propose ideas and topics of
discussion and we'll take those into consideration.

Geneviève Bastien
Research Associate
École Polytechnique de Montréal
514-340-4711 #7184