[lttng-dev] [RFC patch 1/3] [Babeltrace python bindings] Added missing call to _bt_ctf_get_decl_from_def() when calling _bt_ctf_get_int_len().

Jérémie Galarneau jeremie.galarneau at efficios.com
Tue Aug 20 12:31:19 EDT 2013

Something I forgot to mention when reviewing your first submission and
that applies to all patches from the series: we normally use the
present tense in the subject. Also, the subject line should not exceed
80 characters.
I don't know if Mathieu will prefer you resubmit or if he will make
the change himself.

Acked-by: Jérémie Galarneau <jeremie.galarneau at efficios.com>

Thanks,
Jérémie

On Tue, Aug 20, 2013 at 3:46 AM, Amit Margalit <AMITM at il.ibm.com> wrote:
> The python code that called _bt_ctf_get_int_len() failed to wrap self._d
> with the call to _bt_ctf_get_decl_from_def.
>

> Amit Margalit
> IBM XIV - Storage Reinvented
> XIV-NAS Development Team
> Tel. 03-689-7774